If you are in charge of organizing a corporate event, you have the opportunity to think outside the box. Although traditional venues are fine, you might consider doing something unique and innovative. This will put everyone at ease, and also provide attendees with a new experience. In New Jersey, you have many exciting possibilities for venues, including those recommended.
Innovative Venue Choices
To offer guests of the corporate event the “wow factor,” you can go with any one of the following venues.
- Bloomingdale’s—Seriously, Bloomingdale’s at the mall offers space conducive to events and meetings. For example, at Bridgewater Commons, you can hold the event at Bloomingdale’s. Another option is at the mall at Short Hills’ 30 Carrots restaurant. In addition to ample space, the restaurant provides exceptional menu options. You can even coordinate efforts with several popular stores, which offer discounts to guests after the event concludes.
- Adventure Aquarium—Another innovative venue in New Jersey for your upcoming corporate event is at the Adventure Aquarium. The meeting space is like none other, boasting extremely large viewing windows into the Shark Realm Exhibit, a 550,000-gallon aquarium filled with sharks and other amazing sea life. Attendees can also spend time once the event is over enjoying other exhibits.
- Count Basie Theatre—Located in Red Bank, this is also an exceptional venue for your corporate event. With its restoration, the 1926 building is gorgeous, and with a state-of-the-art A/V system, you can put on a presentation that leaves an impression. The audience chamber is simply stunning.
- Miele Center at Princeton—For an interactive corporate event, consider the Miele Center in New Jersey. What makes this so unique is that attendees have the opportunity to participate in culinary classes, using the most expensive and innovative kitchen appliances in existence. Included are professional demonstrations, ideas, and events to enhance home and lifestyle. For team-building, this is an excellent option.
- Kean University—You might also look into what Kean University has to offer for your corporate event. There, you will find a 24-seat circular conference room that boasts high-tech visual, audio, and conferencing capabilities. Based on configuration of the space, attendees will feel productive and inspired.
Bringing Everyone Together
To start your corporate event, you should think about having everyone meet at one location. From there, you can hire a reputable limousine service to take guests to and from the event destination. This provides bonding time for the attendees, and also reduces your stress over getting everyone to the venue on time.Tags: business tips