By using the service of a New Jersey limousine company, you have the opportunity to catch up on business reading. While the chauffeur takes you from one destination to another, you can sit back and enjoy one of the top-rated books currently available. Of course, you can also read in your hotel room after a busy day of meetings, dinners, and other business events. Regardless of the location, reading business books helps you become more successful in your venture.
- The Self-Made Billionaire Effect: How Extreme Producers Create Massive Value—Although this book was first introduced in 2014, it remains a hot commodity. Written by Mitch Cohen and John Sviokla, who together interviewed roughly 800 self-made billionaires around the world, the book focuses on the producer mindset. Each of the billionaires interviewed were able to add significant value to the company by creating new strategies. With this book, you can learn the five habits for achieving success.
- Grit to Great: How Perseverance, Passion, and Pluck Take You from Ordinary to Extraordinary—If you want to become a better business leader, this book is a must read. You will learn that great leaders like Colin Powell and Steve Jobs were not born fabulous, but used pure grit to succeed. Each element of grit, including initiative, resilience, guts, and tenacity, are choices.
- Stronger: Develop the Resilience You Need to Succeed—Another great book to read while on the road, this tome by Douglas A. Strouse and George S. Everly, Jr. provides insight into being a dynamic leader. In writing the book, the two interviewed more than 1,000 people deemed to be highly resilient. In doing so, the authors were able to identify shared traits, allowing them to share critical information on how to develop those same attributes.
- Leading Across New Borders: How to Succeed as the Center Shifts—Today, global organizations are not automatically reserved for large corporations. In truth, small and medium-sized companies have the ability to lead a virtual team of people from around the world simply by knowing how to manage and grow a global business.
- Rising Strong—Written by Brene Brown, this book also deserves to be listed as a great read while on the road. If your business has achieved success but not quite to the level wanted, you will find the information provided extremely helpful.
Wise Ground Transportation
Successful business owners and executives understand the importance of making good decisions. One of these involves using a New Jersey limo service. In addition to being stylish and convenient, NJ limos are cost-effective, making them a viable option for greater success.Tags: business travel tips, travel tips